These are already packaged in the app when you clone it.
There are several views in the app¶
- View Controller | This is the main view of the app here you can go to the other views as well as select an account.
- Most Recent Audits Scene | This is the view that displays the last 10 audits you can click on any of them.
- Detail View Controller | This is the view that pops up whenever you click on one of the last 10 audits.
- Post View Controller | This is the view where you can post items. Fields can be left empty or populated when posting.
Modifying/Setting up “getting”¶
- Change the URL in “APIs.Swift”
- Setup the model in “Model.Swift” under the folder “Models”
- Change the path in “DefaultAPI.Swift” under the folder “APIs”
- Setup the decoder in “Models.Swift”
- Change the view controller to use the right data for the model
- Change the view layout and outlets to fit the new model